- B.S. in Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Electronic Engineering, 2014
- GPA: 92.54/100 Rank:2/170
- M.Sc. in Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Computer Science, 2018
CrowdPose: Efficient Crowded Scenes Pose Estimation and a New Benchmark [Paper][Code][Dataset][News][Demo]
Jiefeng Li, Can Wang, Hao Zhu, Yihuan Mao, Hao-Shu Fang, Cewu Lu
(Oral) IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, (CVPR), 2019.
Sensetime: 03/2018 - present
Research Intern, focusing on multi-person 3D pose estimation.
Advised by Prof. Chen Qian & Dr. Wentao Liu
Machine Vision and Intelligence Group, SJTU, 05/2017 – present
Research Assistant, focusing on 2D/3D human pose estimation.
Advised by Prof. Cewu Lu
ICCV 2017 Workshop, COCO Keypoints Challenge, 2017.10
8 mAP higher than the champion from last year.
The 6th place.
The Challenge Cup, 2017.03
Develop a Academic Visualize System, participate the contest on behalf of SJTU.
Awarded Outstanding Winner.
Shanghai Undergraduate Electronics Design Contest, 2016.08
Develop a Long Wave Transmission System.
Win the 2nd prize, Rank 3/50.
- Lauguages: Python, Lua, C/C++, MATLAB, etc.
- Frameworks: Torch, PyTorch, Tensorflow, MXNet, etc.